Effective October 10, 2020:
1. About Stardawn
a. stardawn provides an online service that allows visitors to set up unique Member Profiles. The Website’s Users can use the Services to view profiles, communicate with other Members make comments.
2. Information Collection and Use by Stardawn Entertainment
Stardawn Entertainment collects information such as names, email addresses, pictures or logos, and locations to authenticate Users and to send notifications to those Users about the Services. Stardawn Entertainment also collects other profile data including, but not limited to, interests, education, occupation and affiliates in order to assist Users.
3. As part of its services to Users, stardawn stores communications between Members and between Groups, such as e-mail or blog posts, and will not disclose any private communications to third parties.
4. The Website also logs non-personally-identifiable information relating to Users, including IP addresses, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type. This data is used to manage the Website, track usage, and improve the Services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third parties to provide more relevant Services and advertisements to Users. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
5. Member Profile information including pictures and names are displayed to Users in order to facilitate User interaction. Members’ email addresses are used for the purposes of inviting new Visitors to use the Services, contacting other Groups and sending notifications related to the Services. Users’ full names are not directly revealed by stardawn entertainment to other Users. To facilitate searching and finding affiliates on the Website, the Website allows Users to search for Members and Groups using profile information such as name, email address, industry and location.
6. Stardawn may use a Member’s registered email address to send updates, a newsletter, or news regarding the Services.
7. Users may be asked by stardawn entertainment or its advertising partners to provide personal information, including name, email address, or home address. Stardawn entertainment reserves the right to transfer Member, Group and personal information to third parties, including advertising partners.
10. Journals and Weblogs, Message Boards, Classifieds and Public Forums
Users should be aware that whenever they voluntarily post information to journals, weblogs, message boards, classifieds or any other public forums, such information can be accessed by the public and may in turn be used to send unsolicited communications.
Correcting/Updating or Removing Information
Member may modify or remove any of their personal information, or information regarding their Group and its constituent members, at any time by logging into their Account and accessing features such as “Edit Profile” and “Account Settings.” Members and Group Representatives have the option of making their profiles “private” such that only other mbcube Members can access their Member Profile. By default, all Member Profiles will be public, allowing Visitors to view the Profile, unless the Member selects the private option by logging into their Account and accessing features such as “Edit Profile” and “Account Settings.”
11. Email Choice/Opt-out
Member who no longer wish to receive updates or notifications may choose to opt-out by selecting “Do not send me notification emails” in their “Account Settings.” All notification emails and stardawn entertainment newsletters also include the above instructions for opting-out of those communications in the future.
Users may also block email Requests and other messages from mbcube by sending a single email with the subject “BLOCK/REMOVE” to email@example.com. The email must come from the address that the User wishes to unsubscribe.
12. Third Party Advertising
Each Account is secured by a password created by the Member responsible for such Account. Stardawn entertainment takes precautions to ensure that account information is kept private. Stardawn entertainment uses reasonable measures to protect such information that is stored within the Website database, and restricts access to those Website administrators who need access to the information to perform their job functions. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of Account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information at any time. For any additional information about the security measures used on the Website, please contact mbcube at http://www.mbcube.com/index.php? do=/contact/.
14. Sharing and Disclosure of Information mbcube Collects
16. Contacting the Website